Electric Eyewear Electric Eyewear EG2EG2
- SKU: #7341697
- Fact: bigger is better, especially when they're the oversized design of the EG2 from Electric™. See better and shred harder with these mountain-crushing goggles.
- Ergonomic frame design for a face-conforming fit.
- Mold-injected thermo-plastic urethane frame retains its flex in extremely low temperatures, is extremely abrasion resistant, and has high tensile strength.
- Contoured triple layer face foam offers unparalleled comfort, an easy fit, and wicks away moisture. Brushed poly fleece is on the outer layer for a comfortable feel.
- The oversized dual spherical polycarbonate lens features:
• An outer lens is made of a mold-injected polycarbonate sheet.
• An inner lens that uses a directional valve to relieve pressure at varying altitudes ensuring proper visual performance.
- Super anti-fog coating that absorbs moisture and an anti-scratch hard coating.
- Super anti-reflective technology absorbs light and reduces glare for superior vision.
- Hard coatings are applied to the outer lens in order to create a proper seal against the elements and a protective barrier against the scratching of your lens.
- Offers 100% UV protection.
- Adjustable 43mm strap.
- Helmet compatible frame.
Frame Width: 180mm
Lens 90mm high x 100mm wide
- Storage hard case included.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Eye Size: 97 1⁄2 mm
- Bridge: 36 mm
- Weight: 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?