Eastland 1955 Edition Eastland 1955 Edition Lumber UpLumber Up
62% True to size
97% Felt true to width
71% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7562759
- View the size chart
- This handcrafted, classic workman's boot gives off genuine American flair. The Eastland 1955 Edition® Lumber Up boasts two-tone Taslan laces are reinforced to allow for a personalized, proper fit.
- Distressed, full grain leather uppers have the look and feel of a broken in pair.
- Full linings wick moisture away to promote a healthy environment for your feet.
- EVA footbed provides enhanced shock absorption to reduce foot/leg fatigue.
- Supportive shank below the footbed offers stability with every step you take.
- Lightweight outsole is crafted from a rubber and EVA combination for added traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Eastland 1955 Edition Lumber Up