Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
59% True to size
96% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7562759
- View the size chart
- This handcrafted, classic workman's boot from Eastland® gives off genuine American flair.
- Distressed, full-grain leather uppers have the look and feel of a broken in pair.
- Triple reinforced hand-stitching for increased durability in heavy wear areas.
- Two-tone Taslan laces are reinforced to allow for a personalized, proper fit.
- Full linings wick moisture away to promote a healthy environment for your feet.
- EVA footbed provides enhanced shock absorption to reduce foot/leg fatigue.
- Supportive shank below the footbed offers stability with every step you take.
- Lightweight outsole is crafted from a rubber and EVA combination for added traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Eastland 1955 Edition Lumber Up
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!