Dr. Martens Work Dr. Martens Work Winch Service 7-Eye BootWinch Service 7-Eye Boot
$94.9510% OFFMSRP: $105.00
91% True to size
78% Felt true to width
56% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8728256
- View the size chart
- The Dr. Martens® Winch Service 7-Eye Boot keeps you safe in hazardous areas with its slip-resistant outsole and comfortable construction, making them ideal for all-day wear.
- Style numbers: 21621001 (Black) and R21622201 (Dark Brown).
- Wyoming leather upper is a lightly milled, snuffed leather, with a medium to heavy pull-up and a strong oily surface.
- Soft toe work boot.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Moisture-wicking lining for breathable comfort.
- Traditional lacing with heavy duty metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Removable contoured cushioned insole provides supportive comfort for all-day wear.
- Lightweight compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Cement construction offers a more lightweight feel and better flexibility.
- Flexible PVC sole offers reliable durability, long-lasting wear, and excellent slip resistance.
- Soft toe meets ASTM F2892-11 EH standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?