Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
100% True to size
86% Felt true to width
57% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #8728256
- View the size chart
- The Dr. Martens® Winch Service 7-Eye Boot keeps you safe in hazardous areas with its slip-resistant outsole and comfortable construction, making them ideal for all-day wear.
- Style numbers: 21621001 (Black) and R21622201 (Dark Brown).
- Wyoming leather upper is a lightly milled, snuffed leather, with a medium to heavy pull-up and a strong oily surface.
- Soft toe work boot.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Moisture-wicking lining for breathable comfort.
- Traditional lacing with heavy duty metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Removable contoured cushioned insole provides supportive comfort for all-day wear.
- Lightweight compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Cement construction offers a more lightweight feel and better flexibility.
- Flexible PVC sole offers reliable durability, long-lasting wear, and excellent slip resistance.
- Soft toe meets ASTM F2892-11 EH standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!