73% True to size
90% Felt true to width
60% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #114677
- View the size chart
- Please note that this is a unisex size, so the Wide width for this style is a Wide width for men and an Extra-Wide width for women. Therefore, orders for the Wide width will have Extra-Wide on the shoe box.
- The Dr. Martens® Work 2295 Rigger boot is a durable Wellington pull-on boot, and a definite must have for anyone with heavy duty jobs who require heavy duty performance.
- Water-resistant leather upper.
- Full quarter and vamp lining.
- Patented air cushion sole resists oil, fat acid, petrol and alkali.
- Protective, steel toe.
- Electrical hazard.
- Agion® Treated Antibacterial Smartmask® Insole provides both supportive cushioning and guards against odors.
- Air-cushioned rubber outsole sole is slip resistant to oil, fat, petrol and alkali.
- ANSI/OSHA approved.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Dr. Martens Work 2295 Rigger