- SKU: #8315096
- Dansko Footwear Size Chart
- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half size, you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).
- Please click here to learn about the benefits of the Dansko® Professional.
- Dansko's flagship classic for all-day support and unmistakable style has taken on a critical role of providing all-day comfort.
- Available in a variety of uppers (see color options for materials).
- Cabrio leather upper is not ideal for workplace environments with wet or greasy conditions. A smooth, clean finish with the natural irregularities removed. Easy to maintain and can be wiped clean with soap and water.
- Box leather is ideal for workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions. It has a smooth, clean finish that can be easily cleaned.
- Oiled leather has a heavily oiled finish that creates a durable and moisture-resistant surface. It is often referred to as a rugged leather. To clean, rub light scuffs with fingertips.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Non-allergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- PU outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Men's 5.5-6, US Women's 8.5-9), width Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Shoe Size Charts
Chart provides a guide to shoe size conversion based on international size measuring conventions and our own shoe fitting experience. However the shoe size required for any one customer can vary significantly from one style of shoe to another even for the same manufacturer.
This chart does not provide a guarantee of shoe size conversion, it is merely a guide. Customers should consult with our expert fitting guides if they are unsure of their required size.
|Unit||Women's Shoe Size Chart|
|United States & Canada||4||4.5||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12|
|Heel-Toe Measurements (in)||8.2||8.3||8.5||8.8||8.9||9.1||9.3||9.4||9.5||9.7||9.9||10||10.2||10.3||10.5||10.7||10.9|
|Heel-Toe Measurements (cm)||20.8||21.3||21.6||22.2||22.5||23||23.5||23.8||24.1||24.6||25.1||25.4||25.9||26.2||26.7||27.1||27.6|
What Customers Are Saying
Free Shipping and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!