67% True to size
75% Felt true to width
53% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8315096
- Dansko Footwear Size Chart
- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half size, you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).
- Please click here to learn about the benefits of the Dansko® Professional.
- Dansko's flagship classic for all-day support and unmistakable style has taken on a critical role of providing all-day comfort.
- Available in a variety of uppers (see color options for materials).
- Cabrio leather upper is not ideal for workplace environments with wet or greasy conditions. A smooth, clean finish with the natural irregularities removed. Easy to maintain and can be wiped clean with soap and water.
- Box leather is ideal for workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions. It has a smooth, clean finish that can be easily cleaned.
- Oiled leather has a heavily oiled finish that creates a durable and moisture-resistant surface. It is often referred to as a rugged leather. To clean, rub light scuffs with fingertips.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Non-allergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- PU outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Men's 5.5-6, US Women's 8.5-9), width Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying