Danner Run Time NMT Composite Toe EHDanner Run Time NMT Composite Toe EH
Danner Run Time NMT Composite Toe EH
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(68)
- View the size chart
- The Danner® Run Time NMT Composite Toe EH work shoe is designed specifically to keep you comfortable, safe, and stable on your feet while performing in rigorous indoor work environments.
- SKU: #9341167
- Style numbers: 12371 (Brown), 12376 (Dark Shadow), and 12375 (Blue/Red).
- Non-metallic composite safety toe will not conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH (electrical hazard) protection safety standards.
- Lightweight, no-sew textile upper provides breathability and freedom of movement for all-day comfort.
- Built on the DPDX2 last that has a low profile for everyday wear.
- Traditional lace-up style with sturdy fabric laces for a secure fit.
- Heel loop for easy entry.
- Breathable mesh lining for a comfortable interior foot environment.
- Removable OrthoLite® open-cell PU footbed is made of three layers of varying density for maximum cushioned support, heat dissipation, and air circulation.
- Danner® Plyolite™ midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Lightweight nylon shank for added stability.
- Danner Run Time outsole is designed for the specific needs of indoor manufacturing. It is a durable outsole that features an oil and slip-resistant rubber compound with ample surface area for superior grip in any factory, warehouse or assembly line.
- Slip Resistance outsole meets ASTM F2913-19 standard.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
88% True to size
89% Felt true to width
78% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?