Dale of Norway Moritz Feminine
SHIPS FREE5Rated 5 stars out of 5(4)
- This Dale of Norway® Moritz Feminine is inspired by the 2003 St. Moritz World Ski Championship sweater design and is made to keep you toasty and looks good doing it.
- SKU: #7730204
- Feminine fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Skinsoft Merino Wool knit
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Crafted in a one-ply fabrication using 20.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers protection for improved odor resistance.
- Mock collar with a quarter zip closure in front with elk leather piping details on the sides of the zipper opening.
- Long sleeves taper to fitted cuffs.
- Jacquard-knit pattern throughout incorporates the eight-petal rose, a traditional Norwegian design.
- Brand patch on the outside of the left elbow.
- 100% wool.
- Machine wash, reshape, and dry flat.
- Made in Norway.
- Product measurements were taken using size XL (Women's 16-18). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 28 in
- Sleeve Length: 27 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?