56% True to size
85% Felt true to width
77% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8630093
- View the size chart
- Whether you're trekking through the Badlands or simply out for a day hike, the comfort and support of the Columbia® Dakota™ Drifter Waterproof hiking shoe will keep you going strong in both good and wet weather.
- Leather and textile upper.
- Waterproof seam-sealed membrane bootie construction keeps out the wet elements, allowing for a more breathable and drier foot environment.
- Traditional lace-up closure for a preferred fit.
- Back pull loop for easy entry.
- Mesh lining provides excellent breathability.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Full length Techlite™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning, shock absorption, and comfortable support.
- Nonmarking Omni-Grip® rubber compound with a heel crash zone and multidirectional traction lugs provide excellent traction on both wet, dry and rugged surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Columbia Dakota™ Drifter Waterproof