- View the size chart
- The Columbia® Crestwood Mid Waterproof trail shoe is lightweight yet durable and provides comfortable waterproof protection and excellent support while you're out on the trail.
- SKU: #8927001
- Waterproof suede leather and mesh upper.
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable environment.
- Mid-profile design adds stability and better ankle protection.
- Traditional lace-up closure for a preferred fit.
- Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort.
- Techlite® stone shield on the forefoot protects your foot against abrasions.
- Removable footbed with underfoot cushioning and support.
- Full-length Techlite™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning, shock absorption, and comfortable support.
- Nonmarking Omni-Grip® rubber compound with a heel crash zone and multidirectional traction lugs provide excellent traction on both wet, dry and rugged surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
57% True to size
61% Felt true to width
86% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?