- View the size chart
- Working in jungle-like conditions can be both hazardous and exhilarating. That's why you shouldn't be out there without a pair of these Chippewa® 8" Bay Apache Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe Logger boots under your feet.
- SKU: #7563588
- 8" Men's Logger.
- Steel Safety Toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 Standards. Our steel toe boots are the ideal solution, meeting industry standards for impact and compression.
- EH - Our electrical hazard rated boots protect you from open electrical currents from the bottom up. Tested up to 18,000 volts.
- Metallic shank.
- Built for the most demanding environments and activities, the Vibram 360 outsole is designed for maximum grip, durability, and traction on uneven terrain.
- Leather heel pull loop for your convenience.
- Metallic eyelets with heavy-duty laces.
- Chip-A-Tex® waterproof construction keeps your feet dry and comfy.
- Ortholite removable insert.
- Goodyear® welt construction.
- Heat Resisting - Our outsoles are constructed with heat resisting materials for tough work environments.
- 400g Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation.
- Premium waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Maple Taibrelle lining with Texon® Insole® orthotic insole.
- Vibram® yellow plug 261K rubber outsole.
- Oil and slip resisting and is ASTM Mark II F 1677 and or SATRA F 2913 tested.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
93% True to size
93% Felt true to width
56% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?