Chippewa 8" Bay Apache Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe LoggerChippewa 8" Bay Apache Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe Logger
Chippewa 8" Bay Apache Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe Logger
90% True to size
95% Felt true to width
52% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- Working in jungle-like conditions can be both hazardous and exhilarating. That's why you shouldn't be out there without a pair of these Chippewa® logger boots under your feet.
- SKU: #7563588
- Features Bay Apache full-grain leather upper.
- Leather heel pull loop for your convenience.
- Metallic eyelets with heavy-duty laces.
- Chip-A-Tex® waterproof construction keeps your feet dry and comfy.
- Maple Taibrelle lining with Texon® Insole® orthotic insole.
- Goodyear® welt construction.
- Vibram® yellow plug 261K rubber outsole.
- 400g Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation.
- ASTM F2313-05 rated for Steel Toe and Electrical Hazard (EH) protection.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?