Carhartt Mudrunner 10" Non-Safety Waterproof Rubber Boot
25% OFFMSRP: $149.99
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(3)
- View the size chart
- Wet weather and unpredictable work environments will be no match for the tough protection of the Carhartt® Mudrunner 10" Non-Safety Waterproof Rubber Boot.
- SKU: #9275817
- Style number: CMV1121 (Black).
- Pull-on work boot made of a rubber foot and a 5mm neoprene shaft.
- Features secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM F2892-18 electrical hazard standards.
- Kick-off plate for easy on and off.
- FastDry® lining wicks away sweat and fights odors for a fresher, odor-free environment.
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps out the wet elements but still provides a breathable, more comfortable foot environment.
- Removable Insite® technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue.
- Outsole construction with anti-skid lock grip to fit securely on a ladder.
- Vulcanized outsole made with formulated rubber for stretch and durability.
- All Carhartt footwear is tested for slip resistance and meets or exceeds the performance requirement set forth by ASTM standard F3445-21. All footwear is labeled as slip resistant on the outsole and the ASTM standard is identified on the inside of the shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Circumference: 15 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 10 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
33% Full size too large
100% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support