90% True to size
93% Felt true to width
84% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Brooks
- View the size chart
- The athletic Brooks® Dyad 11 running shoes are perfect for those with neutral pronation. The lightweight, minimalist design delivers ultimate comfort and cushioning without weighing you down.
- SKU: #9305400
- Predecessor: Dyad 10.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Moisture-managing mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks® DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Dual stability arch pods.
- Heel Segmented crash pad absorbs shock to ensure smoother transitions.
- Blown rubber outsole delivers light cushioning and grip.
- Linear platform.
- APMA Approved: The American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products that promote good foot health and are substantiated by a committee of discerning podiatrists by wear-testing and review of the application and supporting documentation. APMA Acceptance must be applied for and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria.
- PDAC A5500 Approved: Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding A5500 Diabetic Medicare Coding is awarded to footwear that is available in three or more widths, with a removable insole (sock-liner). It allows individuals to pay for their footwear through their Medicare. PDAC must be applied for on a yearly basis and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria. For more specific info, visit the Medicare website or call 1-800-MEDICARE.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Brooks Dyad 11