71% True to size
57% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9064126
- View the size chart
- Kick up your heels and churn up the mud as you take to the wild outdoors in the wet-trail performance of the Brooks® Cascadia 13 trail-running shoe!
- Predecessor: Cascadia 12.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Tightly knit, birdseye mesh upper with a 3D Rubber Print mud-guard overlay.
- Structurally-supportive mid-foot saddle.
- Lace-up closure with guard that keeps lace ends secure and tucked away.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft Element fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable profile sockliner.
- Trail-specific Pivot Post System technology supplies stabilizing suspension on both sides of the heel and forefoot and at the toe for a fifth pivot point.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides long-lasting cushioning, and features an environmentally-friendly build that breaks down 50 times quicker at the landfill, compared to similar midsole materials.
- Durable thermoplastic EVA Ballistic Rock Shield placed between the midsole and outsole protects the forefoot by dispersing out point loads from sharp objects.
- Abrasion-resistant HPR Plus rubber throughout the outsole delivers long-lasting durability.
- Aggressive, high-surface area 3D Hex Lugs in the outsole promotes optimal multi-directional grip.
- Universal Sprung Platform.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Brooks Cascadia 13
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!