- SKU: #8876389
- Arc'teryx Bottoms Size Chart
- Arc'teryx Tops Size Chart
- Not all midlayers are built the same. The Arc'teryx® Maevan Hoodie uses a hybrid construction, pairing warm fleece and breathable knit fabrics for a layering piece that works harder during ski and snowboard performance.
- Regular Fit:
• Anatomical mapping and gussets improve range of motion by reducing excess fabric.
• Allows room for an additional baselayer.
- Body-mapped construction places performance fabrics where they can be of best use.
- Torrent™ 250 fabric:
• Double-faced fleece features a nylon outer face to improve abrasion resistance.
• Four-way stretch maintains range of motion.
• Brushed back increases surface area, improving warmth retention.
• 7.3 oz/yd² / 245 g/m² fabric weight.
- Torrent™ 190 panels:
• Moisture-wicking jersey knit moves perspiration away from the skin.
• Breathable, brushed-back fleece provides warmth when wet.
• Stretch knit for improved mobility.
• Polygiene® fabric treatment reduces accumulation of odor-causing bacteria.
• 5.6 oz/yd² / 190 g/m² fabric weight.
- Three-piece funnel hood with semi-flexible brim reinforcement.
- Full-length zip with zipper garage.
- Long sleeves with saddle shoulder panel.
- Water-resistant, laminated zip hand pockets with high-volume pocket bags.
- Pockets are placed for access above pack straps.
- Droptail hemline.
- BIRD logo placed at the left sleeve.
- Fleece: 47% nylon, 36% polyester, 17% elastane;
Jersey: 84% polyester, 16% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 24 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!