Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
67% True to size
50% Felt narrower than marked
80% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8629306
- View the size chart
- Get the comfort and lightweight, durable performance needed for technical approaches and day hikes with the Arc'teryx® Acrux SL approach shoe.
- One-piece, seamless synthetic upper features a thermolaminated construction for high-abrasion resistance, a lightweight feel, lasting wear, hydrophobic properties.
- Arc'teryx Adaptive Fit features a fixed, zonal stretch liner that molds to the foot for a custom fit.
- Tongue-free liner creates more breathable surface, and increases waterproof coverage.
- Lace-up closure.
- Laminated toe and heel caps.
- Front and back pull loops.
- 3D-molded OrthoLite™ footbed supplies breathability, arch support, and extended comfort.
- Durable EVA foam midsole delivers reliable stability and absorbs impacting shock.
- Vibram® MegaGrip® rubber approach-specific outsole features a sticky climbing rubber zone, smearing inserts, and mountaineering heel tread for optimal performance.
- Y-groove split heel for improved braking.
- Spherical heel shape boosts braking and promotes a smoother ride.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!