Alpha Industries Alpha MA-1 Flight JacketAlpha Industries Alpha MA-1 Flight Jacket
Alpha Industries Alpha MA-1 Flight Jacket
- Alpha Industries Women's Size Guide
- Alpha Industries Men's Size Guide
- Introduced by the mid-1950s, the MA-1 became the flight jacket of U.S. Air Force and Navy pilots and ground crew. An addition to the jacket in 1960 was the reversibility to show off an Indian Orange lining. The reason being if a plane crashed, the pilot could reverse the jacket to the orange side to signal rescue personnel. Alpha Industries' first government contract for the MA-1 was awarded in 1963. They started producing the MA-1 flight jacket for the civilian population in the 1970s.
- SKU: #7610967
- The versatile Alpha Industries™ Alpha MA-1 Flight Jacket Standard Fit is crafted from a water-resistant flight nylon shell that reverses to a high-visibility emergency orange color.
- The standard, true-to-size fit style is moderately fitting on the body and sleeves and generally falls at waist length.
- Durable water-resistant woven shell protects during mild, wet conditions.
- Rib trim at the baseball collar, long sleeves, and straight hem.
• Signature zipper utility/pencil pocket on left sleeve with red "Remove Before Flight" tag.
• Snap-button hand pockets at the exterior and reverse.
- Double zipper-pull front closure.
- Polyester filled interior for added warmth.
- Suitable for extreme cold weather.
- Style #MJM21000C1.
- Shell: 100% dry nylon;
Lining: 100% soft nylon;
Fill: 75% down, 25% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 27 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?