67% True to size
88% Felt true to width
81% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Allen Edmonds
- View the size chart
- Now available in a range of widths and sizes for exceptional fit and the utmost in lasting comfort.
- SKU: #8753677
- The Higgins Mill boot is bold and not lacking in style, perfect for a handsome yet rugged, on-trend style.
- Premium Chromexcel® leather uppers that will patina with age in an ankle silhouette.
- Lace-up closure for an adjustable fit.
- Soft leather lining for all-day wear.
- Lightly cushioned leather-lined footbed for added comfort.
- Goodyear welted construction is 360 degrees.
- Manufactured on the welted 1757 Last. The features a noticeably wider forepart for a fuller, more youthful appearance. Ideal shape for those who are looking for a more versatile dress-casual look.
- Stacked leather heel with an all-weather black Dainite outsole.
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D (M). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?