- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The average foot perspires a pint of moisture per day. This moisture stays within the linings thus deteriorating the shoe. The moisture also magnifies the internal temperature of the shoe thus creating potential discomfort. Full cedar shoe trees absorb damaging moisture from the linings of shoes thus increasing the life of your shoes and making them more comfortable to wear.
- Kiln dried aromatic cedar shoe tree absorbs perspiration and maintains shoe shape.
- Combining and overhang heel with an expandable split toe, this highly functional tree is the perfect fit for all styles of footwear.
- Brass-plated steel hardware adds an elegant touch.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Combination Shoe Trees for Men by Woodlore. Sorry!
Interested in new Woodlore products?
The goal at Woodlore is to build a reputation for quality that is as strong as the wood used in Woodlore products. Woodlore klin dries lumber to a precise moisture content, carefully controlling humidity levels throughout the manufacturing process to prevent cracking and warping. Fine sanding gives every surface a silken finish. Only the heaviest gauge brass-plate hardware is used to ensure extra durability. Such uncompromising standards bring out the lasting beauty of Woodlore´s natural cedar products.
Woodlore also understands the importance of preserving the environment for future generations. Therefore, Woodlore practices selective cutting, which allows aromatic cedar to grow faster than it is harvested. Woodlore follows manufacturing techniques designed to waste as little as possible. Also, all Woodlore packaging is both recycled and recyclable.
0% Full size too large
8% Half size too Large
85% True to size
0% Half size too small
8% Full size too small
83% Felt true to width
8% Felt narrower than marked
8% Felt wider than marked
27% Excellent arch support
18% Moderate arch support
55% No arch support
Woodlore Combination Shoe Trees for Men
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 132 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
A must have to keep you shoes and boots in good shape. I purchased 2 sets and after using these for a month now, I'll be ordering a couple of more. Nice fit in my 12 d shoes & boots, especially useful when allowing them to dry out and retain size & shape.Read more » « Show less September 21, 2011 by Ken m
A must have to keep you shoes and boots in good shape. I purchased 2 sets and after using these for a month now, I'll be ordering a couple of more. Nice fit in my 12 d shoes & boots, especially useful when allowing them to dry out and retain size & shape.
- Ken m - customer
- from northern michigan
- September 21, 2011
Perfectly fine and standard pair of shoe trees. The brass part sometimes gets a little stuck so it can take a little elbow grease to get them in the shoes properly but they work great otherwise.
- Joe G - customer
- from Washington, DC
- July 6, 2011
These are great, so much so that I ordered several more pair!
I'd also recommend: Cole Haan
- Ron G - customer
- from KY
- April 15, 2011
These are just what you expect them to be. Well made and solid. I wear a men's 12 and the XL fit like they're supposed to fit. After receiving the first pair I immediately ordered two more.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 20, 2011