- Under Armour Size Guide
- Strive for perfect form throughout each and every movement in this sleek Under Armour® legging.
- Fitted fit is snug, but not tight, for next-to-the-skin support without the squeeze of compression.
- AllSeasonGear® technology transports moisture away from the body, promotes ventilation, and helps regulate your core temperature in changing conditions.
- Wide elastic waistband provides a comfortable, natural fit with plenty of coverage while bending and stretching.
- Interior pocket at front waist.
- Antimicrobial gusset allows a wider range of movement while keeping you fresh.
- 82% polyester, 18% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 39 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Perfect Legging II by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour UA Perfect Legging II
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! I was dragging my feet buying them because I really wanted to buy a pair of Lululemon Wunder Unders, but after reading all of the negative reviews about the Wunder Unders and their new material, I decided to look for something else, and something a little cheaper. They feel great on and are a great length, perfect because I'm 5'9". I really liked that the Under Armour symbol is only located on the back band of the tights and it isn't as white as it appeared to be in the picture. Since there is no symbol on the front of the leg I can wear them even when I'm not working out. I Crossfit and run and these are perfect for doing both. They are super comfortable and I only wish they came in other colors because I would definitely buy them!
- Meredith - customer
- from Long Island, NY
- February 26, 2013
These pants are exactly what I was looking for and are comparable to my Lulu's. So, if you are looking for the same quality as Lulu Lemon but are not willing to shell out a lot of dollars - these are the pants for you. Caveat as seen in the picture by the rouching near the model's ankles... the legs are a little longer than an average woman's would be. Unless you are one of those lucky women who are all leg. :)
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minneapolis
- March 20, 2013