- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Would you trust your explosive hands to performance-robbing gloves? When it's the bottom of the ninth and you're sitting on a full-count—striking out is not an option! Drive in that winning run in grand style with the help of the Clean Up IV batting gloves from Under Armour®.
- HeatGear® on the back of the hand adds superior moisture management and 4-Way Stretch.
- 4-Way Stretch lightweight construction stretches both laterally and vertically for enhanced mobility and accelerated dry time.
- Textured synthetic overlays add support, structure and grip without losing flexibility.
- Goatskin leather palm delivers soft comfort without sacrificing grip and durability.
- Palm-side finger perforations provide breathability and allow sweat to escape your baseball gear.
- Contoured wrist closure ensures a comfortable, custom fit.
- Internal locker tag for personalized look.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Clean Up IV Batting Glove by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.