- TYR Size Guide
- Slip on this sleek TYR® skort and get in some solid swim training.
- Durafast™ Elite chlorine-proof fabric features a high denier poly fiber and innovative circular knit construction to combine the strength and colorfastness of polyester with the comfort of spandex.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Clean look of a skirt with the convenience of a built-in short.
- Elastic waist provides a comfortable fit.
- Logo hit at middle back waist.
- 94% polyester, 6% spandex.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Solid Swim Skort by TYR. Sorry!
Interested in new TYR products?
TYR has provided performance swimsuits to elite athletes since 1985. Co-founded by an Olympic medalist and a USA Swimming Co-Captain, TYR has been involved in full body technical suit research and development for the past three Olympiads.
TYR is passionately dedicated to redefining the next generation of performance and recreational swimwear and accessories. TYR offers performance swim apparel for active enthusiasts of all ages and interests. TYR swimwear collections include performance, triathlon, children´s, men´s shorts and fitness. TYR swimwear is made by swimmers for swimmers. Always in Front.
Fits great! Held up snorkeling in Hawaii and swimming laps in the hotel pool. I'm a size large and I don't want to be all out there. This was perfect.
- Martha F - customer
- from San Jose, CA
- March 28, 2013
Just got this for my friend who is a 30 waist and wanted to hide cellulite. This was perfect. size 10 was just right.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 22, 2013
So happy with the fit at the waist and the length of the skirt and just the little extra coverage I've been looking for. It seems to fit true to size, possibly a little large. The only thing I don't like is that the logo in the back does not lie flat.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 18, 2013