- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- The Companion Tote - 22157 is part of the Tumi® Alpha Collection.
- Tote can accommodate an iPad™ or other similarly-sized eReaders.
- Keep everything you need for your trip in one place with this stylish tote from Tumi.
- Outer material is made from lightweight and highly durable nylon.
- Rolled leather tote handles are adjustable and offer an easy carry over your shoulder or by hand.
- Two front U-zip pockets and a larger open front pocket provide convenient storage for quick-access items.
- Back open pocket adds more storage options, and the back sleeve allows you to conveniently slip tote over most upright cases for consolidated transport.
- Zippered main compartment boasts a roomy and organized interior with a full-length zip pocket, iPad™ pocket, phone pocket, open pockets, card pocket, and two pen slots.
- Bottom Width: 15 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 14 in
- Handle Length: 18 in
- Handle Drop: 4 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Alpha - Companion Tote by Tumi. Sorry!
Interested in new Tumi products?
With over 35 years of creating superior products for discerning professionals and frequent travelers, Tumi is recognized as the world's leading brand of prestige travel, business and lifestyle accessories. Tumi's success can be traced to its continual focus on its founding principles of design excellence, functional superiority, technical innovation and unparalleled quality.
History & Legacy
Begining in 1975, Tumi takes its name from a Peruvian god known to its founder from his Peace Corps days in South America. During the 1980's, Tumi's innovative introduction of soft, ultra-functional, black-on-black ballistic nylon travel bags catapulted the company to its current leadership position. Throughout the 1990's, as product innovations continued in the wheeled luggage and business case categories, increasing numbers of consumers around the world chose Tumi's unique blend of modern design and stellar performance.
The Tumi Difference
Product quality and selection are key attributes that have made Tumi a leader. Simply put, there is no other product made like Tumi. This is what is called the Tumi Difference. It is how the brand approaches every aspect and detail of product design. Tumi regards each component ? from the smallest, case-hardened solid steel machine screw to their exclusive, virtually abrasion-proof FXT ballistic nylon fabric ? of each item as if it were the most important. It means that Tumi products are made from hundreds of custom-designed and engineered parts.
Tumi understands that its customers require different products that will fit their particular travel styles and meet their specific needs. Therefore, there is a breadth of Tumi products in every classification, which includes luggage, business cases, handbags, small leather goods, executive accessories and gifts. Tumi expanded its reach throughout the 2000's with new categories of product including tech-savvy electronics and stylish business and travel groups for women. The brand's commitment to new thinking and solution-focused designs is reflected in ongoing product introductions ? like the 2012 Tegra-Lite® Hardside Collection ? that can best be described as revolutionary.
Today, Tumi holds more than 125 patents for its design and engineering breakthroughs. In addition, Tumi has been consistently recognized by leading consumer publications as the "best" product in the travel and business categories. With ongoing introductions of cutting-edge collections and new technologies, Tumi's reputation as the leading innovator in the travel and accessories categories will be secure for years to come.
Tumi Alpha - Companion Tote
Absolutely love this bag for everyday use and for traveling. It fits under the seat in front of you on the plane. All the zipped pockets keep things in place and there are two opened front and back pocket for stashing something quick in them (like a water bottle or a book). It's also expandable for last minute over flow/extra storage if need be. There's a padded pocket inside for your laptop and another pocket next to it for your iPad as well. Versatile style goes anywhere. I only gave it 4 stars for comfort because it doesn't have a shoulder strap but the rolled leather handles feel very nice in your hand.
I'd also recommend: Fred Perry
- Adrian P - customer
- from United States
- January 8, 2013