- True Religion Women's Size Guide
- A True Religion Brand Jeans® classic.
- The Becky jean rocks a low rise and bootcut leg that breaks below the knee.
- Hillsboro is a distressed medium indigo blue wash with backed holes on the front for a well-worn look.
- Stretch cotton-poly denim.
- Five-pocket design.
- Classic logo stitched on the coin and flat back pockets.
- Old multi single-end thread.
- Stainless buttons and copper rivets.
- Brand patch at back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 41 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 7 in
- Back Rise: 11 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Becky Bootcut in Hillsboro by True Religion. Sorry!
Interested in new True Religion products?
The True Religion Brand is known not only for its denim, but also for its sportswear, such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, western shirts and sweatpants that all have a vintage feel, yet remain true to today's ever changing styles and trends.
True Religion footwear is an extension of the True Religion apparel brand. Committed to a perfect fit and a seemingly timeless style, True Religion Footwear uses premium leathers, textiles, canvases and denim fabrics to make an upscale line of footwear for men, women and children alike. The sneaker line offers a wide range of constructions and styles while the boot, shoe and sandal line offers boundless styles that all have that American vintage look and feel.
Timeless, hippie, bohemian and chic - True Religion Brand Jeans will always remain a powerful force in the fashion world.
True Religion Becky Bootcut in Hillsboro
These are the best-fitting and most attractive jeans I have ever owned. they are super comfortable too! I am 5'7" 123 lbs with slim hips and got the 26. Perfect fit! I bought them for spring/summer but they can easily be worn in winter too- stylish year round. I tried on many different true religion styles and these won me over for fit, comfort and style. I get so many compliments when I wear them. and Zappos price was more than fair! Love these jeans and Zappos!
- Lisa P - customer
- from West Hartford, CT
- April 3, 2013
I really like to current TR 'Becky' cut and when I saw this wash with the distressing I wanted to add it to my collection - but...the stretch denim was not my thing. It fit tight around the thighs and bunched at the knees so maybe this material would work for someone with super skinny legs. That girl is not me. Oh well, these have to go back and I will try again.
I'd also recommend: rock revival
- Anonymous - customer
- March 15, 2013