- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- Take a moment to admire the effortless good looks of the Timex® Easy Reader Brown next time you take a peak at the time.
- Genuine leather strap.
- Silver-tone polished case.
- Three-hand display.
- Buckle clasp closure.
- INDIGLO® night-light for easy viewing in dark conditions.
- Water-resistant to 30m.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 35 mm
- Case Width: 35 mm
- Case Depth: 9 mm
- Band Width: 5⁄8 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1.3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Easy Reader Brown Leather Watch #T20041 by Timex. Sorry!
Interested in new Timex products?
In the 1990s, Timex vigorously pursued its long tradition of technological innovation and market leadership. The company introduced the industry's first electroluminescent watch face in 1992, when the blue-green Indiglo® night light appeared on some of its digital and analog watches. Today, more than 75 percent of all Timex watches are equipped with the Indiglo night light®. The All-Day Indiglo® display, using a hologram-like material, provides greater contrast between digital numbers and the display background. In 1994, Timex introduced the Data Link® watch, a sophisticated wrist instrument that carries scheduling, phone numbers, and other personal information, having collaborated with Microsoft to create the necessary software to communicate the data from computer to watch. In 1998, Timex pioneered its i-Control™ turn n pull analog alarm watch and, in a joint venture with Motorola, a new wrist pager called Beepwear®.
Today, the Timex Corporation is the nation's leading watch manufacturer. With a large and varied line of watches, Timex has the style for everyone. From the locker room to the board room, there is a great Timex style time-piece for you.