- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Chocorua Trail with Gore-Tex® Membrane from Timberland® is just perfect for day hikes and all other outdoor activities.
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper offers a stylish and durable exterior.
- Padded collar and tongue with adjustable lace-up closure allows a comfortable, customized fit.
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed offers comfort and is perforated for additional air circulation.
- Cup and plate midsole system acts as a shank, the cup holds the heel and the footbed to the ball of the foot.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof and breathable membrane to keep your feet dry.
- B.S.F.P.™ motion-efficient rubber lug outsole for superior traction.
- B.S.F.P.™ Motion Efficiency System:
- During activity, your foot goes through four motions: braking, supporting, flexing and propelling and follows a curved center of pressure path.
- Timberland's engineers have designed B.S.F.P.™ lugs aligned along this path to deliver improved traction and longer wearing performance.
- Brake: lugs on the heel are orientated with leading edges toward the front of the shoe to help brake the foot and increase traction.
- Support: lugs under the arch of the foot increase the stiffness of the outsole between the heel and ball of the foot for stability and support.
- Flex: primary flex grooves are located behind the ball of the foot with secondary flex grooves in the toe area to respond to your foot's natural motion.
- Propel: lugs in the forefoot are orientated with the leading edges toward the rear of the shoe to help you push off when accelerating and/or climbing.
- Weight: 1.06 kg per pair.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Chocorua Trail with Gore-Tex® Membrane by Timberland. Sorry!
Interested in new Timberland products?
The Timberland mission is to equip men, women and kids to make a difference in their world. With styles ranging from men’s outdoor boots to urban classic-heritage styles, Timberland offers a shoe for casual and outdoor wear. Moving forward in the women’s fashion world, Timberland now offers shoes, sandals and boots with versatile selections that translate effortlessly from day to night.
Timberland has a rich history which is represented by Abington boots and women’s tall and riding boots. The heritage comes of age with the eco-friendly Earthkeepers™ line that combines Timberland classic silhouettes with a reduced impact on the environment.
Timberland is a big company made up of a lot of small parts and incredibly talented people. They make boots, shoes and sandals that are comfortable enough to wear all day and rugged enough for all year. The people at Timberland don't rest on their accomplishments. If they did, they would have only made one waterproof leather boot.
0% Full size too large
5% Half size too Large
92% True to size
3% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
83% Felt true to width
5% Felt narrower than marked
12% Felt wider than marked
53% Excellent arch support
46% Moderate arch support
2% No arch support
Timberland Chocorua Trail with Gore-Tex® Membrane
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 61 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
I love these! Of three different boots/styles, this was the only one that felt great on my foot instantly. I wear a 9 in shoes, ordered a 9.5 for thick socks. I have narrow ankles, wide toe area, high arches. So far, so good!Read more » « Show less January 4, 2012 by Pegi P
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I bought these to replace my old Timberlands of 10+ years that finally wore out. These are much clunkier, heavier and uncomfortable. I wish I hadn't pitched the box so I could send them back. They'll sit in the closet for several months and end up at Goodwill. Do not recommend.Read more » « Show less January 1, 2011 by Anonymous
I love these! Of three different boots/styles, this was the only one that felt great on my foot instantly. I wear a 9 in shoes, ordered a 9.5 for thick socks. I have narrow ankles, wide toe area, high arches. So far, so good!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Pegi P - customer
- from Asheville area, North Carolina
- January 4, 2012
Love these boots! I am a picky shoe person, and these are very comfortable.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 17, 2012
I go hiking in the Appalachian mountains every fall. I have narrow feet and always, always get blisters. In fact, I put on band aids before hiking until I got these boots. These are the best feeling most comfortable boots I have ever had. True to size and awesome waterproof. My daughter has a medium width foot and these fit her great too. She hiked through the rocky mountains with these and loves them! You can't beat comfortable dry feet.
I'd also recommend: none
- Marla m - customer
- from ohio
- November 6, 2011
Excellent all day boot. Durable, comfortable, excellent all-purpose. I have problems with footwear, and these are my go-to shoe every time. Not dainty, but great with jeans or twill pants. I'm tempted to buy another pair so I have one when (if) I ever wear mine out!
I'd also recommend: Rieker,
- Denise B - customer
- from Anchorage, Alaska
- October 6, 2011
I received them last night, and they are better than expected. So well made and very comfortable! True to size and nice looking! This is my first experience with Timberland, and I would not hesitate to buy again.
- Leslie h - customer
- from new rochelle, ny
- September 9, 2011