- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Premium waterproof leather upper.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Adjustable lacing for a tailored fit.
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed.
- Padded collar.
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out.
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning.
- B.S.F.P.™ motion-efficient rubber lug outsole for superior traction.
- B.S.F.P.™ Motion Efficiency System:
- During activity, your foot goes through four motions: braking, supporting, flexing and propelling and follows a curved center of pressure path.
- Timberland's engineers have designed B.S.F.P.™ lugs aligned along this path to deliver improved traction and longer wearing performance.
- Brake: lugs on the heel are orientated with leading edges toward the front of the shoe to help brake the foot and increase traction.
- Support: lugs under the arch of the foot increase the stiffness of the outsole between the heel and ball of the foot for stability and support.
- Flex: primary flex grooves are located behind the ball of the foot with secondary flex grooves in the toe area to respond to your foot's natural motion.
- Propel: lugs in the forefoot are orientated with the leading edges toward the rear of the shoe to help you push off when accelerating and/or climbing.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Chocorua Trail Mid with Gore-Tex® Membrane by Timberland. Sorry!
Interested in new Timberland products?
The Timberland mission is to equip men, women and kids to make a difference in their world. With styles ranging from men’s outdoor boots to urban classic-heritage styles, Timberland offers a shoe for casual and outdoor wear. Moving forward in the women’s fashion world, Timberland now offers shoes, sandals and boots with versatile selections that translate effortlessly from day to night.
Timberland has a rich history which is represented by Abington boots and women’s tall and riding boots. The heritage comes of age with the eco-friendly Earthkeepers™ line that combines Timberland classic silhouettes with a reduced impact on the environment.
Timberland is a big company made up of a lot of small parts and incredibly talented people. They make boots, shoes and sandals that are comfortable enough to wear all day and rugged enough for all year. The people at Timberland don't rest on their accomplishments. If they did, they would have only made one waterproof leather boot.
0% Full size too large
2% Half size too Large
93% True to size
4% Half size too small
2% Full size too small
89% Felt true to width
8% Felt narrower than marked
4% Felt wider than marked
38% Excellent arch support
58% Moderate arch support
4% No arch support
Timberland Chocorua Trail Mid with Gore-Tex® Membrane
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 54 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
These shoes are fantastic. I've never worn more comfortable shoes, and they look great as well. I was expecting only to wear these when hiking, but I'm wearing them everywhere, even just around the house. I vary between a size 12 and 13 depending on manufacturer, but this shoe fits me perfectly in a 12.Read more » « Show less January 10, 2012 by Ryan G
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
Service versus product - Service was excellent, despite being a holiday. Boots appeared to have been worn before and were scuffed up in several places. Also, you could see the glue on parts of the shoe base and rubber.Read more » « Show less December 3, 2007 by Pinkrabbit1963
These shoes are fantastic. I've never worn more comfortable shoes, and they look great as well. I was expecting only to wear these when hiking, but I'm wearing them everywhere, even just around the house. I vary between a size 12 and 13 depending on manufacturer, but this shoe fits me perfectly in a 12.
- Ryan G - customer
- from Portland, OR
- January 10, 2012
This is hands down the best shoe/boot I have ever worn. My first impression was that they did not look rugged enough to be a sturdy hiking boot. My first trip to the woods proved me dead wrong. These boots fit perfectly and are as comfortable and light weight as tennis shoes. The comfort and style make these boots as well suited to wear to the office as on a hunting trip. They literally are an all purpose shoe that is comfortable and good looking enough to wear both indoors and outdoors. In the field, they offer great ankle support, the tread provides excellent traction, and the Goretex works well for waterproofing and letting my feet breath. I have worn these boots on cold morning hunts and my feet never got cold because they could breath so well through the Goretex. Don't let its mild looks fool you; this is one heck of a versatile boot.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Lancaster County, PA
- December 9, 2011
Was looking for hiking boots for a while. My size is 14W so its not something I could buy off the shelf in any store. Checked Dicks, no wide shoes at all. Checked Sports Authority they want you to join something in order to expedite shipping Amazon wouldn't provide a price until I typed my credit card info, I thought that was very strange. JC Penny nothing in my size. Two choices in my size winter boot and dress shoe. Shoebuy has misleading info on their website. Couldn't be bothered to answer the phone either. I agree with the poster that stated the shoes where a little tight. To be fair they were just right after about five minutes. First six mile hike that my feet were as dry as they were when I started out. Shipping was exactly what they stated, two days for shipping costs on me. Easy to search, easy to get reviews good and not good, easy to fill out form will strongly advocate for this company. Very rare indeed.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
- John d - customer
- from Schenectady, NY
- September 26, 2011
These are lightweight and provide all day comfort right out of the box. I spend a lot of time walking on rugged terrain in Hawaii where the weather ranges from sunshine to rain in a matter of minutes. These are great boots that fit well.
I'd also recommend: Asolo gt
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Wayne K - customer
- from Waikoloa, Hawaii
- March 11, 2012
I bought these for my husband and he loves them. He is a beer delivery driver and is on his feet while carrying heavy loads all day. He says that they are the best work boots he has ever worn.
- Denise M - customer
- from Mancos, CO
- January 10, 2012