- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The North Face Size Chart
- Zip up the WindWall® 1 Jacket to defend yourself against blustery weather or layer it under a shell when you really need to batten down the hatches.
- WindWall® wind-resistant fleece utilizes a unique fabric-bonding process that greatly reduces external air permeability.
- Windproof rating: 14 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof).
- Stand collar for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Full-zip front closure with internal wind flap.
- Elastic cuffs keep the warmth in and the cold out.
- Two on-seam zip pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Body & Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Neck Circumference: 18 in
- Length: 27 in
- Chest Measurement: 46 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Men's WindWall® 1 Jacket by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
The North Face Men's WindWall® 1 Jacket
He loved it! I bought this for my 21 year old's birthday and he does not take it off. It looks dressy enough for a casual interview and perfect for the unpredictable Nebraska weather. He says it keeps the wind out but still breathes and is not too hot. It washed up beautifully. We ordered from Zappos when we could not find exactly what we wanted when shopping in Omaha. Our service was excellent!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Columbus, Nebraska
- March 22, 2013
Very nice jacket that I recommend to anybody. Does great for mid layer. Stylish, true fit with inside layer. Good quality fleece.
- Jon - customer
- from CT
- February 9, 2013
Zappos is the best way to shop! I was very happy with my purchase and even happier with the shipping time. It said 3-5 days and I got it in 2! The jacket was for my daughter's boyfriend and he loves it! This is the first time that I have ordered from Zappos but it sure will not be the last!
- Lisa S - customer
- from White Plains, MD
- January 15, 2013