- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Bring all the essentials (and more) with the roomy, spacious, ever-so-rugged Base Camp Duffel Large from The North Face®.
- A rugged and tough duffel bag made of polyester materials.
- Conveniently holds multiple changes of clothes, a pair of shoes, and toiletries.
- Dual handles with an attachable cross body strap. Handle drop: 10" length. Strap drop: 18" length.
- Large main compartment with two additional internal mesh pockets for added storage options.
- D-zip flap closure with locking zippers for secure and sturdy storage.
- Twin haul handles on ends for easy grab-and-go convenience.
- Rugged construction with extra bartacks and double stitching.
- Four compression straps built into bag.
- ID pocket on top of bag.
- Materials: Phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistics nylon.
- Dimensions: 28" width x 16" deep x 16" high (71 cm x 41 cm x 41 cm).
- Weight: 4 lbs (1820 g).
- Volume: 5495 in³ (90 liters).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Base Camp Duffel Large by The North Face. Sorry!
Interested in new The North Face products?
Using all types of proprietary technology, TNF provides The North Face jackets, The North Face clothes, The North Face pants, The North Face bags and The North Face shoes with quality, durability, and above all else, functionality. Throughout the years, The North Face jacket and outerwear division has set the standard in the industry. With styles such as The North Face Denali jacket and vest, The North Face Apex Bionic jackets, and The North Face Nupste jackets, The North Face jackets proves time and time again that they are at the forefront of high-performance apparel.
Their dedication to footwear is no different. With the different categories of trail running, hiking, mountaineering, and most recently ultra running, The North Face shoes division continues to raise the bar for innovation and quality in their shoes. Using proven technology such as Gore-Tex® and Gore-Tex® XCR®, their insulated footwear can sustain use in low, sub-zero temperatures, and with the innovative Boa® technology, users can have a precise fit with the ability to adjust quickly and on the fly. All features that make The North Face shoes a leader in the technical footwear arena.
The North Face’s dedication to quality can also be seen in their gear and equipment. The North Face sleeping bags with a high fill of goose down for warmth and multiple lengths. The North Face daypacks and expedition packs such as the Recon and Jester that are rugged, durable, and can hold all you gear. The North Face tents that will withstand extreme temperatures on Everest and Mt. Rainier. If you have a desire to test the limits, The North Face equipment will help you on your adventure.
The North Face Base Camp Duffel Large
Great large multi-purpose duffel. My husband uses it for all sorts of stuff- it's large enough to hold a week's worth of clothing and collapsible enough for a weekend trip (and he carried it on the plan as, when not full, it's small enough to fit in the overhead bin). Super sturdy, it comes with a neat little storage bag and folds to a small size for easy storage. We're sure to have this around for years- it seems rather indestructible! Happy with the purchase- I may get a smaller version for myself!
- Amy W - customer
- from Houston, Texas
- January 26, 2012
One heck of a great duffel and I've had mine for 6 years now. I watched baggage handlers loading our luggage from the plane window in a pouring rain and as luck would have it they stopped the conveyor belt with my duffel on it. When I got my bag and looked inside everything was dry as a bone. Great durable bag and just ordered one for my son's birthday. You can stuff a week's winter wear into this bad boy, no problem!
I'd also recommend: Tubbs snowshoes, Panasonic point and shoot digital cameras
- James W - customer
- from Lake Charles, Louisiana
- February 18, 2012
Great bag...bought 3 total for lighter weight travel. I can get 2 times the amount of clothes in this bag as my regular suitcase and jammed packed it never gets over 40 lbs. The back pack feature also is great if you have other luggage in tow. Very durable and reliable.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Charleston, SC
- February 11, 2012
This is a great bag holds A LOT of stuff!!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles
- October 27, 2011
Great bag kept my stuff dry even when the bag was under 4'' of snow in the back of the truck. The backpack straps are a good feature but I wouldn't carry the bag that way for a long hike.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle WA
- March 27, 2012