- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Be bold on the slopes this year. Adventure is waiting for you, especially if you're wearing this courageous hood from SpiritHoods™. You'll be ready for anything because you're fearless and confident in everything that you do!
- The spirit of the Mystic Wolf is loyal, social, and a teacher.
- Due to the handmade nature of this SpiritHoods item, each hood exhibits unique characteristics with no two being exactly alike.
- Full-length hood features two front hand pockets.
- Interior features a cargo pocket, a clear pocket, and a goggle attachment at back of hood.
- Striped fleece lining.
- Button and loop closure under chin allows for a snug fit. There is also an additional button at bottom of hood for added closure.
- Faux fur: 100% acrylic.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold, hang dry.
- Made in the USA and Imported.
- Circumference: 21 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mountain Mystic Wolf Big Bear Full Hood by SpiritHoods. Sorry!
Interested in new SpiritHoods products?
Made with the highest quality faux fur, SpiritHoods have a feel and look that simply growls real. An enormous amount of effort is put into every design, with each hood having its own set of unique characteristics, charm and allure. With a SpiritHood, you get what you pay for: A unique, handcrafted item with a distinct personality, made here in our local economy.
The conservation and protection of both the planet and its animals is a firm belief held by the company. By partnering with and donating a portion of online proceeds to several non-profit organizations dedicated to wildlife conservation, SpiritHoods is doing its part to help.
SpiritHoods Mountain Mystic Wolf Big Bear Full Hood
The Snow Mystic Wolf is shaped quite differently than other Spirithoods. Altogether, this hood feels smaller and fits more snugly than the normal hoods. I do love that the sides are cut out a bit to give better peripheral vision, but prefer the looser fit. The fur isn't as soft as I'd hoped, and the clip on the back isn't removable. Nice hood, but not too practical if you don't ski or snowboard a lot.
- Goose - customer
- from AZ
- November 14, 2012