- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Hike in one of the most comfortable hiking socks you've ever put on your feet. These all-purpose, medium crew socks from Smartwool® will get you through a rugged day of hiking and backpacking.
- Wow Technology™ is featured in the reinforced sole for excellent comfort and durability.
- 3 x 1 rib leg and flat knit toe seam for added comfort.
- Elasticized arch brace provides additional support and helps keep the sock in place.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Materials: 72% Merino wool, 27% nylon, 1% elastane.
- Sold in a 3-pair pack.
- Made in the USA and imported.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hike Medium Crew 3-Pack by Smartwool. Sorry!
Interested in new Smartwool products?
They believe in the power of comfort. Simply put, it’s the belief that as long as you’re comfortable, you can do anything you put your mind to. Our lives and experience have given us a real understanding of what comfort means to a body in motion, and they’ve made it our mission to use this knowledge to help you better enjoy the outdoors. Staying comfortable all day, every day.
At the heart and soul of every SmartWool product is the amazing fiber they use: nature’s finest Merino wool. Used properly, they think it’s the best fiber available for outdoor apparel - manages moisture better than cotton, smarter than synthetics and more comfortable in any weather condition.
In our hands, it becomes extraordinary.
NOT ALL SHEEP ARE CREATED EQUAL: Introducing ZQ™
ZQ™ is an accreditation program, designed to ensure environmental, social and economic sustainability for growers, improve animal welfare and provide a means to trace end products back to the source.
By supporting ZQ™, they are supporting the ideology of fair trade. They encourage all companies, including our competitors, to do the same.
BEYOND THE FIBER
We make Merino wool more comfortable through innovative fabric creation and smart construction. Through specialized knitting technologies they’ve created fabrics that maximize the benefits of merino wool. They use smart garment construction to create products that offer the right amount of wool in areas where the body tends to chill and less where the body tends to run hot for maximum temperature regulating, comfort and performance.
Like you, they would rather be outside playing than inside doing laundry. So they’ve made most of our products easy care; meaning you can throw them in the washer and the dryer right along with the rest of your clothes. Just to be safe, though, always make sure you check the care label inside the garment.
SOME FUN SMARTWOOL FACTS
• One sheep “haircut” = One wool fleece = 10 pounds of wool = 40 pairs of SmartWool socks or 7 pieces of SmartWool Next-to-Skin Midweight
• An average SmartWool Sock has 500,000 individual fibers of wool.
• A standard cone of yarn weighs three pounds and has almost 25 miles of yarn. They use well over half a million cones of yarn a year – that’s enough to circle the earth 500 times. Talk about spinning a yarn.
• Merino sheep are fine boned and active with white wrinkled faces, white legs and pink noses. Rams have horns. They instinctively follow each other but don’t like to lead. All merino sheep are fluent in baah.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
33% Moderate arch support
67% No arch support
Smartwool Hike Medium Crew 3-Pack
- Linda B - customer
- from Holland, NY
- January 12, 2012
I bought these socks for my son. He has no complaints. He works outdoors in cold, wet weather. His feet remain warm and dry. The socks are well constructed with generous padding on the bottom of the socks. The thickness is just right for work boots or athletic shoes. These should last for a very long time and are worth the money. Wool socks rock! Now I want some!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Stow, Ohio
- January 8, 2012
I wear the style Mountaineering because they are the thickest, and yes, they don't shrink and last forever. I started buying them because I have skinny feet and they help make up the difference in shoes that are too wide. On top of it all they are tremendously comfortable and I wear them year round. They are like walking on clouds. I just wish that they came in black so I could wear them with my dress shoes. Even low cut and strappy.
I'd also recommend: NONE
- Ruth B - customer
- from United States
- November 30, 2011
- Anonymous - customer
- from Plano, Tx
- November 29, 2011