- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Hike in one of the most comfortable hiking socks you've ever put on your feet. These all-purpose, light crew socks from Smartwool® will get you through a moderate day of hiking and backpacking.
- Wow Technology™ is featured in the reinforced sole for excellent comfort and durability.
- 3 x 1 rib leg and flat knit toe seam for added comfort.
- Elasticized arch brace provides additional support and helps keep the sock in place.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Materials: 72% Merino wool, 27% nylon, 1% elastane.
- Sold in a 3-pair pack.
- Made in the USA and imported.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hike Light Crew 3-Pack by Smartwool. Sorry!
Interested in new Smartwool products?
They believe in the power of comfort. Simply put, it’s the belief that as long as you’re comfortable, you can do anything you put your mind to. Our lives and experience have given us a real understanding of what comfort means to a body in motion, and they’ve made it our mission to use this knowledge to help you better enjoy the outdoors. Staying comfortable all day, every day.
At the heart and soul of every SmartWool product is the amazing fiber they use: nature’s finest Merino wool. Used properly, they think it’s the best fiber available for outdoor apparel - manages moisture better than cotton, smarter than synthetics and more comfortable in any weather condition.
In our hands, it becomes extraordinary.
NOT ALL SHEEP ARE CREATED EQUAL: Introducing ZQ™
ZQ™ is an accreditation program, designed to ensure environmental, social and economic sustainability for growers, improve animal welfare and provide a means to trace end products back to the source.
By supporting ZQ™, they are supporting the ideology of fair trade. They encourage all companies, including our competitors, to do the same.
BEYOND THE FIBER
We make Merino wool more comfortable through innovative fabric creation and smart construction. Through specialized knitting technologies they’ve created fabrics that maximize the benefits of merino wool. They use smart garment construction to create products that offer the right amount of wool in areas where the body tends to chill and less where the body tends to run hot for maximum temperature regulating, comfort and performance.
Like you, they would rather be outside playing than inside doing laundry. So they’ve made most of our products easy care; meaning you can throw them in the washer and the dryer right along with the rest of your clothes. Just to be safe, though, always make sure you check the care label inside the garment.
SOME FUN SMARTWOOL FACTS
• One sheep “haircut” = One wool fleece = 10 pounds of wool = 40 pairs of SmartWool socks or 7 pieces of SmartWool Next-to-Skin Midweight
• An average SmartWool Sock has 500,000 individual fibers of wool.
• A standard cone of yarn weighs three pounds and has almost 25 miles of yarn. They use well over half a million cones of yarn a year – that’s enough to circle the earth 500 times. Talk about spinning a yarn.
• Merino sheep are fine boned and active with white wrinkled faces, white legs and pink noses. Rams have horns. They instinctively follow each other but don’t like to lead. All merino sheep are fluent in baah.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Smartwool Hike Light Crew 3-Pack
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 15 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.Read more » « Show less January 7, 2012 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I'm a very active person. I hunt Chukar so I spend a lot of time walking up and down tough terrain. These socks are very soft and feel great but perform horribly. I find my feet sliding around in my shoes which create friction. My shoes are a perfect fit, my 5th or 6th pair. I feel like my feet are swimming in my shoes, slipping and sliding. If you're strolling on flat land…then maybe.Read more » « Show less October 13, 2011 by Anonymous
Very soft and warm, even though they were lightweight. I would not have wanted them any thicker as they fit with all shoes nicely.
- N J - customer
- from Ohio
- November 5, 2011
Comfort! This sock wore well in my hiking boot with minimal heat (summer hike). No bunching, pinching or riding down. What amazed me was that the sock I wore after many machine washings was just as comfortable as it was the first day I wore them. Highly recommend these!
- Theresa L - customer
- from Clemson, S.C.
- September 19, 2011