- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Whether it's beach, bay, boardwalk, or beyond, the versatile style of the J-Bay from Reef™ will offer complete comfort with each and every step.
- Part of the Reef Supreme Collection. Premium materials, superior craftsmanship, standout comfort, and a low environmental impact design make these sandals a must for any resident Reefer.
- 1% of sales from the Supreme Leather collection will benefit environmental and humanitarian organizations.
- Features ISA LITE™ (Low Impact to the Environment) leather. Produced with strict environmental standards that continually measure their CO2 footprint, LITE leather has created a new standard for environmental responsibility in the typically toxic leather tanning industry.
- ISA LITE leather strap features subtle stitching details and iconic metal Reef logo.
- Glove-like pigskin lining delivers supreme comfort without irritation.
- ISA LITE leather topsole delivers sophisticated sandal style.
- Triple Density Comfort System creates signature Reef comfort with every single step.
• The toe zone delivers durability and rebound to easily propel the foot forward with each step.
• The squishy midsole delivers cushioning for all day comfort.
• The foot cradle nurtures the heel, positioning the foot on Reef's anatomically correct arch.
- Deeply contoured EVA midsole made of 51% recycled materials.
- Outsole features point break designs inspired by exotic surf breaks around the world.
- Molded outsole is comprised of 25% recycled rubber.
- Constructed with water-based adhesives.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Reef J-Bay by Reef. Sorry!
Interested in new Reef products?
The now internationally recognized company has always blended the cool and casual attitude of the beach with a commitment to nurturing the lifestyle that follows. At the core of the Reef are authentic, surf inspired products that have been worn by millions around the world since the company originated in 1984. Professional surf riders like Rob Machado, Mick Fanning, Ben Bourgeois, and Jay Thompson continue to spread the word about Reef by traveling the world in search of the best waves in some of the most beautiful and remote spots on earth, living out a fantasy that few ever experience firsthand. Reef is all about finding those spots and savoring every moment of beautiful surf and sand.
Reef sandals have stood the test of time since two brothers from Argentina founded the company. Backed by classics, sandals like the Reef Fanning and the Reef Leather Smoothy, the revered surf company continues to deliver the sandals that help drive the sport and lifestyle forward. Reef doesn’t slouch on women’s styles, either. Reef flip-flops are easy to step into like the Ginger 2-Pair Variety Pack, and if you need an extra lift with each step, then the Butter has all that and more. And if you need some traditional Reef sandal style, then the easy comfort of the Wispy or Slap will keep you covered on the beach, boardwalk, or for those everyday adventures under the sun. Not limited to just sandals, Reef has expanded to an entire lifestyle incorporating Reef clothes, including shirts, hoodies, shorts, dresses, and a variety of Reef swimsuits and Reef boardshorts.
Times have changed, but Reef is driven by the same constant – they’re surfers at heart, drawing influences from a world filled with beaches, waves, and surf. They still stand for the same things that the company was founded on by Fernando and Santi back in 1984 – a love of the sport and the lifestyle that was born out of it. To this day, Reef remains a core surf company with their revered collection of Reef sandals. With authentic and innovative products intended to nurture an incredibly fortunate lifestyle that involves surf, sensuality and a life filled with happiness, Reef and their beloved collection of Reef sandals will continue to thrive, no matter how high that next wave may be.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
71% True to size
21% Half size too small
8% Full size too small
88% Felt true to width
12% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
35% Excellent arch support
57% Moderate arch support
9% No arch support
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 24 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
My feet - right 10, left 10 1/2. Both flip flops are way too narrow. Order 1 to 2 sized bigger. High quality material though if you get the right size.Read more » « Show less January 24, 2012 by Anonymous
My feet - right 10, left 10 1/2. Both flip flops are way too narrow. Order 1 to 2 sized bigger. High quality material though if you get the right size.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco
- January 24, 2012
After years of only wearing $2 sandals, my feet needed an upgrade. I'm extremely happy with my choice in these Reefs. At first, the straps hurt my feet and I was worried about my decision, but after just 2 days of wearing them and breaking in the leather, they are more comfortable than my every day shoes. I recommend them highly, but warn that they won't be comfy on day 1, but by day 3 or 4 you'll never look back.
- Nolan O - customer
- September 15, 2011
What you expect from Reefs - great product, comfortable, well made, look nice. Took a little getting used to versus the Fanning.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- September 5, 2011
Although these Reefs are by far the most expensive pair that I've purchased to date they are extremely comfortable. I really like them and would recommend them to anyone wanting a really comfortable sandal that also looks great.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Provo, Utah
- August 2, 2011
- Chris P - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- July 28, 2011