- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- The weather is out of control, but slip on the Torrentshell Stretch Jacket and you've got everything you need to stay comfortable and dry.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- H2No® Performance Standard breathable shell is fully seam sealed to prevent exterior water and wind from penetrating.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Two-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood rolls down and stows easily.
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin increase comfort.
- Full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- Underarm gussets and stretch panels in the lower arms and upper back extend range of motion.
- Two-way, underarm zip vents promote air circulation and cooling.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Coated, watertight zippers throughout.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- H2No® 2.5L 100% nylon ripstop.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Torrentshell Stretch Jacket by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.