- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Outdoor Research Apparel Size Guide
- The wind's ablowin' up on the mountain, and while you may be concerned about the security of your next foothold, you won't be concerned about seeing where to put those feet when you're sporting the Ferrosi™ Skort.
- Standard fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Wind-resistant, stretch-woven ripstop fabric stands up to abrasion.
- Wind rating: 9 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof).
- Belt loop waistband with exterior drawstring and brushed tircot lining.
- Zip fly and two-snap closure.
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees increase range of movement.
- Two front open, two back zip, and one side zip pocket.
- 86% nylon, 14% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 25 in
- Inseam: 17 in
- Front Rise: 9 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4, inseam 17. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ferrosi™ Capri by Outdoor Research. Sorry!
Interested in new Outdoor Research products?
A company with deep roots in human powered adventure, Outdoor Research got its start in the garage of a dedicated mountaineer/physicist-turned-gear developer after faulty gaiters thwarted an attempt at summiting Denali. Experience spawned inspiration, and a revolutionary new gaiter solution was born. Nearly 30 years later, Outdoor Research continues its long tradition of creative innovation by carefully listening to the requests and feedback of its customers, ambassadors and employees, all who push boundaries within their sport.
Outdoor Research enthusiastically supports the outstanding conservation, access and educational efforts of a variety of organizations. Through stewardship and education, the wild lands that provide a playground of adventure for hikers, skiers, climbers, alpinists, paddlers, runners, and backpackers will be pristine and accessible for generations to come.
Outdoor Research Ferrosi™ Capri
These are the best capris that I have found. They are a well made light material that keep you cool. No matter what the activity these capris look good and are so comfortable. They are worth the price.
- Laurie D - customer
- from Phoenix, AZ
- March 31, 2013
I bought these capris for travel to a hot, humid climate. They fit the bill perfectly. I love the fit and style. I am a pear shape and the drawstring at the waist is a boon for me because I get gappage at the waistband of most pants. You can hand wash in a sink and they're dry by morning!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Colorado
- March 30, 2013