- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You'll be getting the royal treatment when your peeps see you rockin' these fresh, old-school polarized shades from Oakley®.
- These sunglasses pay homage to the pop culture phenomenon. An era when an actor became president, a current governor was a constant box office attraction and a trio rap group from Queens opened our eyes to the world of hip hop. It was also the time when Oakley® created a one-of-a-kind sunglasses called Frogskin®.
- Oakley® resurrected the original tooling from the early '80s to produce new limited editions, giving you a chance to own a piece of history.
- For each original color combination of this coveted style, only 3000 Collectors Editions will be produced. This is an opportunity to own a rare retro classic, and once supplies are gone, the window of opportunity will be closed forever.
- Oakley® HD polarized lenses minimize glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarization efficiency.
- Lens - 42mm(H) x 53mm(W)
Bridge - 12mm
Temple Length - 138mm
Frame Width - 142mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Frogskins® Polarized by Oakley. Sorry!
Interested in new Oakley products?
Oakley is famed for its insuperable lens technologies such as High Definition Optics® (HDO®) which is incorporated into all Oakley sun and prescription eyewear, and all premium Oakley goggles. Oakley has extended its leadership position as the world’s leading sports eyewear brand into apparel, footwear and accessories collections. Laser focused on the consumer, Oakley has both men’s and women’s product lines that target Sports Performance, Active and Lifestyle consumers.
Oakley Frogskins® Polarized
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 10 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
First, these sunglasses do look as good as pictured. If you want a retro look with a polarized lens, you may like these. I did, until I actually received them. Looks aside, these glasses seem really cheaply made. There\'s no metal rod in the shaft/ear piece. They\'re incredibly lightweight. While I don\'t want to wear heavy glasses, these are just poorly made.Read more » « Show less December 28, 2009 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I have owned 4 pairs of Oakley Frogskins from back in the '80s to now and they have great lenses, super look, incredibly light, but the all plastic hinges do not last. All four pairs broke at the hinges - it is very thin plastic. Oakley should have changed the hinge to metal for the money they charge.Read more » « Show less September 21, 2011 by Mike S
First, these sunglasses do look as good as pictured. If you want a retro look with a polarized lens, you may like these. I did, until I actually received them. Looks aside, these glasses seem really cheaply made. There\'s no metal rod in the shaft/ear piece. They\'re incredibly lightweight. While I don\'t want to wear heavy glasses, these are just poorly made.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Jersey
- December 28, 2009
I gave it as a birthday present to my boyfriend. He just loved it, he wears them everyday. A retro and cool look at the same time!
- Juliana L - customer
- from Medellin, Colombia
- April 16, 2012
Great glasses, and hard to find! The frames are lightweight and comfortable, the lenses are great, and the look is vintage Oakley. Above all, the service from Zappos is fantastic and I recommend everyone support the business - plus the price is the lowest around, and that doesn\'t hurt!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Durham, NC
- November 30, 2009
Awesome sunglasses. The style and fit are great and the lenses are outstanding. I own several pairs of Maui Jim, Costa, Bolle, and others, and I'm very impressed with the polarized lens on these Oakleys. Polarized makes a huge difference, and I would never buy sunglasses that are not.
- Kevin - customer
- from Georgia
- October 31, 2009
- Ed - customer
- from L.A
- September 9, 2009