- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Nike Bra Size Guide
- Nike Size Guide
- Get the support you need with the comfort you crave in the Pro Victory Compression Sports Bra.
- Compression Fit keeps everything tight to the body for maximum support during high-performance activity.
- Designed for medium-impact sports like cycling, dance and cardio classes.
- Dri-FIT™ high-performance polyester fabric keeps you dry by wicking perspiration away from your body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Scoop neckline.
- Racerback styling allows arms complete range of movement.
- Elastic bottom hem.
- Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Swoosh™ logo at center chest.
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Length: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pro Victory Compression Sports Bra by Nike. Sorry!
Interested in new Nike products?
Nike offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is able to outfit an athlete from the top down with high performance shoes, clothing, socks, bags, watches and eyewear. Since today’s sports are about creating great athletes and transforming them into great players, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Top quality and performance are key to unlocking your inner potential. With a pair of Nike Shox beneath your feet and a Nike Dri-Fit ensemble to help deflect sweat and discomfort, your goals will be within reach. No matter what your goals are, Nike knows that training and running are a way of life. Keep up with your active lifestyle and prepare for the game with the NikeFit apparel system.
If swimming is more your game, Nike Swimwear has got you covered. From training to team swimwear, Nike remains at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Nike Swim is constantly striving to develop new fabrics for more comfortable and effective swimwear. Since harsh, chlorinated water is hard on swimsuits, Nike has created an answer with Nike NX fabric. This chlorine-resistant, colorfast nylon fabric can withstand long hours of training and competition while retaining its shape throughout the life of the garment. Excellent shape retention and soft, lightweight comfort can be found with Nike Swimwear that utilizes Nike EVR-X poly fabric. This unique fabric blends in the revolutionary chlorine-proof Dow XLA™ fiber with a comfortable stretch for maximum performance and comfort.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike Free, Nike+ and Nike Sphere are just three examples of this approach. Nike has always been at the front of technical integration, whether it is from Bill Bowerman’s wife’s waffle iron outsole, the revolutionary Nike Pegasus, to Nike Air technology; Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”
Nike Pro Victory Compression Sports Bra
I wear a 34D and I ordered the medium which fits perfectly. The online fitting chart was correct.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 1, 2012
I love these bras. I'm a C-D and they provide support without the need for underwire! I have at least 6 of them.
- Michele D - customer
- from New York
- October 1, 2011
This bra has kept me comfy and cute through one full marathon, two half marathons, and countless training runs. I own 5 of them; it's the only sports bra I'll wear! I am 115lbs, 5'4”, 34B and wear a small. I seem to get about a year or year-and-a-half of use out of these before they shrink or wear out, but that's with pretty heavy use. And the price is reasonable.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 19, 2011
This bra is by far my favorite sports bra. It offers the most support, comfort, and style of any sports bra I have owned.
- Amber - customer
- from Libby, mt
- January 26, 2012
- Jennifer - customer
- from Martinez, CA
- October 16, 2011