- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Run out of pavement to pound? Crash the trail scene in the rugged performance of the MT510v1 from New Balance®.
- A rugged, yet lightweight trail runner that is built on a neutral last, but that has just enough stability to accommodate the mild overpronator.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays provide targeted support.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft fabric lining.
- ETC® insert reduces friction, heat build-up and blisters.
- Injection molded EVA midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning.
- AT Tread® all-terrain outsole provides reliable on- and off-road use.
- N-Durance® rubber outsole delivers optimal durability in high-wear areas.
- Built on a PL-1 last. This last type has a standard toe box width, a standard instep height, and a standard heel width.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MT510v1 by New Balance. Sorry!
Interested in new New Balance products?
Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. In pursuing this goal, they developed an "Endorsed By No One" philosophy, which holds that a superior product will sell itself better than any superstar athlete ever could. Part of producing New Balance shoes and athletic clothing is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance.
To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and clothes, New Balance focuses on improving their technology and production methods. A big part of that is maintaining five manufacturing facilities here in the United States where they continue to produce New Balance shoes and apparel that meet the standards they've employed for 100 years. They have also remained committed to a core set of values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
77% True to size
8% Half size too small
15% Full size too small
69% Felt true to width
31% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
23% Excellent arch support
62% Moderate arch support
15% No arch support
New Balance MT510v1
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 13 reviews.
Top Positive Review
1 person found this review helpful.
I wear an 11 1/2 EE (measured by my podiatrist) and have been having a devil of a time finding shoes that fit. This is the first pair of shoes I've worn in years that seems to fit perfectly, and they felt good right out of the box. I've only had them for a couple of days so I don't know how well they'll hold up, but for now, I'm very happy with them.Read more » « Show less May 25, 2012 by Monte
Runs small. New Balance has changed it's sizing, apparently. I have worn nothing but NB for years, and now suddenly none of their new models fit me. My old shoes didn't shrink!
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- May 24, 2012
I wear an 11 1/2 EE (measured by my podiatrist) and have been having a devil of a time finding shoes that fit. This is the first pair of shoes I've worn in years that seems to fit perfectly, and they felt good right out of the box. I've only had them for a couple of days so I don't know how well they'll hold up, but for now, I'm very happy with them.
- Monte - customer
- May 25, 2012
Second pair of running shoes that I have purchased from Zappos. Both purchases were perfect. The shoes arrived in a timely manner, undamaged, the correct size, color, etc. and Zappos communicated with me my email to make sure everything was okay. Best company I have dealt with in a long time. Keep up the good work Zappos, don't change anything.
I'd also recommend: None, love New Balance
- Thomas - customer
- from Las Vegas
- April 18, 2013
I bought these for my brother to wear for work. He stands on concrete floors for 8-12 hours a day. He says these are very comfortable and his feet no longer ache.
I'd also recommend: I also love nike
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Michelle - customer
- from urbana,oh
- April 17, 2013
Perfect shoes! Arrived missing 1 shoe lace, oddly enough, but Zappos made it right very quickly. These shoes fit my husband and he loves how comfortable they are! Thanks, Zappos!
- LIsa B - customer
- from San Jose, CA
- January 30, 2013