- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Leather Drawstring Backpack from Mulholland Brothers®. Use it every day; leave it in your will.
- Classic styling and rugged construction make this bag an heirloom you'll want to take everywhere.
- Functional and rugged; made of beautiful high-quality leather that will only look better with age.
- The top compartment cinches closed with a leather drawcord; top flap secures over it with a solid brass buckle.
- Two additional gusseted outside pouches with quick-release hardware make organization easy.
- Fully adjustable and padded shoulder straps look great and haul the weight.
- Rolled leather grab handle on the top.
- Middle Width: 11 3⁄4 in
- Depth: 5 3⁄4 in
- Height: 15 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Leather Drawstring Backpack by Mulholland Brothers. Sorry!
Interested in new Mulholland Brothers products?
Now, as the family has grown to include wives and children, the Mulholland company is solidifying the balance between their brand, their family, and their customers to reflect their evolution as both a company and a family. The evolution, which includes a new brand logo, is designed to express their love of adventure, anything well done or well made, motorsports, and plain old independence. It's a love that goes back to the days when the founder, Jay Holland's, uncle flew his biplane as a barnstormer and his grandfather raced his handmade hotrods around the San Francisco Bay Area.
With this evolution, it brings new products, categories, and experiences which were all born from the way they live their lives. It's not a reinvention; it's the ultimate step in the convergence of their personal philosophy, their company, and the products they create. The excitement of this new era brings back the feeling just like those first days in 1985 for the Holland family. Granted, the company has grown to have more people and products, more factories around the world, and they now keep track of revenue with software instead of in a coffee can, the overall commitment to creating the highest quality products remains true. From everyday backpacks with exceptional organization options to rolling duffels and luggage with rich leather trims, the attention to detail is hard to not notice.
Much of the Mulholland product development is the result of inspiration drawn from within, but they also listened to their customers and responded to their requests and needs for products that combine mobility, functionality, and style. Understanding that while Mulholland is a direct reflection of the Holland family, it's nothing without you, the customer. Mulholland is not just a line of products; Mulholland is a way of life.