- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide .
- Slip into the the exquisite design of the these beautiful Lucchese® boots for a timeless look and feel.
- From the Classics Collection.
- Distressed goatskin leather upper with contrasting overlays and Lizard Claire wing tip.
- All Classic Collection boots have Cream Calfskin leather lining on the inside of the foot and San Antonio Calfskin leather lining on the inside of the upper.
- Non-cushioned leather insole.
- Features a rolled and pegged shank with 52 lemon wood pegs holding the shank in place, providing superior arch support.
- Leather outsole for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handmade in El Paso, Texas USA, using the finest materials.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the L4723 by Lucchese. Sorry!
Interested in new Lucchese products?
No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction. From the exclusive "twisted cone last" design and the careful selection and cutting of the finest grade of leather, to the hand-drive lemon wood pegs and meticulous finishing of a boot. Each step is considered critical to the finished product. The boot designs may demand more money, time and skill, but when you slip your foot into a Lucchese boot, you'll know why we insist on only the finest.
Every Lucchese boot is hand inspected twice. In virtually every procedure during the production on a Lucchese boot, human hands are relied upon to complete the task to near-perfection. Every inch of a Lucchese boot is made of the finest grade of leathers. Slip your foot into a Lucchese and experience comfort you never thought possible.