- Lolë Size Chart
- An itty-bitty bikini bottom straight from the shores of Rio. Well not quite, but it looks it!
- Bikini pant features gathered side tabs for a flattering, sexy fit.
- Four-way stretch tricot swim fabric is chlorine resistant and dries quickly for lasting wear.
- Low rise.
- Cheeky rear cut.
- Logo charm on the right hip.
- UPF 50+.
- 87% nylon, 13% elastane;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Rio Bikini Bottom by Lole. Sorry!
Interested in new Lole products?
Very well made, fits well on the behind, does not sag. Fits tight even when swimming, does not loosen up. Material is nice and thick.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Mountains
- April 22, 2013
The quality is superb! True to size: size XS fits me perfectly. Love the colors (got black peony)!
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York
- April 10, 2013
Love it! High quality, runs true to size and my hips are 35.5, and while in the grand scheme of sizes of people I should probably be a Medium, I'm a Small in almost everything, and this fit live a glove in a Small. My only complaint is that I can't find a top to match the grey. I already had a grey top, but the color is too different. Black is just okay.
- Kalimo - customer
- from United States
- March 29, 2013
I love it! I am normally 5'4" and 130 pounds but I am currently pregnant and bought this for our Babymoon. I now weigh about 140 pounds and I bought this in a medium. I love the coverage! It does not feel like my bum will pop out every step I take but it is still sexy. It is a great look!
- Emily - customer
- February 19, 2013
Beautiful bottom (matches the Lole pearl top). The medium fits me well, had a baby 5 weeks ago and I was around a 4 pre-pregnancy. I'm around 140, 5'3 right now (working on those last 20 lbs). But I adore these, very well made and I will order Lole and from Zappos again.
I'd also recommend: columbia, patagonia, pez de mer
- Pam k - customer
- from brooklyn, ny
- July 18, 2011