- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Joie Size Guide
- There are no cowboys, ranches or ropes in this picture. Just the simplistic style of sophisticated design in this Joie™ Rancher Silk Top!
- Elegant scoop neckline.
- Stylish cap sleeve design.
- Patch pocket at left chest.
- Button-loop closure at nape with sexy keyhole detail.
- Shirttail hem.
- 100% silk.
- Dry clean only.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- Keep your clothing clean, in place, and in style with these products! Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Rancher Silk Top by Joie. Sorry!
Interested in new Joie products?
Since its inception in 2001, JOIE has successfully filled a void in the contemporary market. Unlike other brands, which are classification driven and offer single items such as denim or graphic tees, JOIE provides the modern, fashion savvy customer with a global wardrobe. Though the company got its start with its signature cargos, today it is best known for offering feminine tops, dresses and cashmere sweaters. The JOIE concept has always been “Casual, Comfortable and Luxurious”. Therefore, each piece that is designed encompasses a balance of these three key elements...one cannot exist without the other. Headquartered in a loft in downtown Los Angeles, CEO Serge Azria’s goal is to continue in JOIE’s success while progressively evolving the brand.
The JOIE collection is understatedly chic. Constantly inspired by Southern California, its casual yet sophisticated way of life is translated directly into JOIE designs. The JOIE girl enjoys wearing casual, comfortable clothes, accented by luxurious fabrics and details inspired by her travels throughout the world. Both modern and timeless in its appeal, the JOIE aesthetic draws its influence from vintage creations while successfully maintaining a fresh approach to fashion.
The brand is further establishing its footprint with free-standing JOIE boutiques in Paris’s esteemed Galeries Du Palais Royal which opened in October 2009 and on New York City’s Madison Avenue which opened in May 2011, with more locations slated to follow. This worldwide expansion has paved the way for the launch of new product categories including JOIE Shoes, Soft JOIE and JOIE A La Plage. With the launch of e-commerce in fall 2011, the JOIE brand brings its global wardrobe into homes around the world.