- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Live the legendary Harley-Davidson® lifestyle with these rugged Ranger boots!
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Logo-embossed buckles are featured on upper and shaft.
- Lace-up and side zip closures ensure the perfect fit.
- Fully-length cushioned insole provides all-day comfort.
- Goodyear® welt construction.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ranger by Harley-Davidson. Sorry!
Interested in new Harley-Davidson products?
The motorcycle lifestyle is all about freedom. Harley-Davidson is about freedom to ride, freedom of style, and freedom of expression. Be it blowing down a back road with your boots perched up on your pegs or showing off to your friends at work, it’s your choice. Harley-Davidson shoes, boots, and slippers are made to fit your lifestyle.
Whether you want to hop on your motorcycle and hit the road or look sexy for a night on the town you can’t go wrong with Harley-Davidson. Boots with attitude, heels with personality, and slippers with style; Harley-Davidson has it all.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I had more trouble than usual with breaking them in. Once they were broken-in they were very comfortable, until it rained. The insoles came loose and started to slide. They came completely out and store bought ones slide down and bunch up under the feet as well. You need insoles because there is a rivet in the heel that stabs. Now I have boots I cannot wear.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- October 26, 2011