- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Make a sleek statement when you add this sophisticated Fossil® watch to your look!
- Stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Three-hand analog quartz movement with date display window.
- Dial includes hour markers.
- Dial ring features minute track.
- Black bezel.
- Water resistant 100 meters/330 feet.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 42 mm
- Case Width: 42 mm
- Case Depth: 13 mm
- Band Width: 7⁄8 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 9 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 5.74 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Decker AM4368 by Fossil. Sorry!
Interested in new Fossil products?
With their main focus on bringing fashion to functionality, in the mid '90s Fossil watch brand created a line of women's handbags, men's bags and small leather goods. Fossil's women's handbag line takes the finest materials and forms them into different styles and sizes appealing to a wide range of women. Whether you are looking for a tote, cross body bag, satchel or hobo, season after season Fossil Handbags will offer it all. In addition to women's bags, Fossil also has a men's bag line, which was created with the intention of providing men with durable bags to be either carried every day for work or for travel.
Fossil watches are offered in an array of sizes, styles and materials. Watches with bracelet bands to watches with leather bands and everything in between can be found both in Fossil men's watch line and Fossil women's watch line. The company's founding principal of bringing fashion to function are still in place today and can be seen season after season in their array of watches offered.
Fossil Decker AM4368
We gave this watch to our son on his 14th birthday. I was worried it might be too big for his wrist/frame (he's 5'5 and 130 pounds), but it's perfect. We had to remove 2 links, which my husband did with tools he had around the house. My son is very happy and he's gotten lots of compliments from his friends. Great watch for the price.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Hanover, New Hampshire
- February 28, 2013
I bought this watch for my husband's birthday, and he loved it. The price is great, and it well constructed and comfortable. The style is very sleek and simple, and it looks like it is an expensive watch.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Rhode Island
- February 19, 2013