- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Everything will be peachy while wearing the old-fashioned Gaffney Limited boot from Florsheim®.
- Hand rubbed leather upper, available in smooth black leather or brown suede.
- Wing tip design with classic brogue design for a vintage appeal that will enhance your favorite looks.
- Traditional lace-up closure with pull-tab offers an easy and secure fit for a comfortable, customized fit.
- Soft leather lining and covered footbed offers climate control for a healthy foot environment.
- Removable, Comfortechnology™ footbed reduces foot fatigue and can accommodate your custom orthotics.
- Lugged, rubber outsole delivers grip on a variety of terrain to guarantee sure-footing no matter where you are!
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D (M). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Gaffney Limited by Florsheim. Sorry!
Interested in new Florsheim products?
Florsheim sees classic styles as relevant today as when they first introduced them, yet they don’t hesitate to see new looks. Most importantly, they don’t hesitate to use new technologies and manufacturing processes that keep the Florsheim brand a current and relevant choice for men’s shoes. As a new class of working men and professionals emerged, Florsheim men’s shoes came to symbolize success and signaled a deep sense of self-respect as well as respect for those with whom you did business. From small-town entrepreneurs to big-city business men, Florsheim is proud to offer men essential and exceptional footwear for daily wear.
Over the years, Florsheim has also focused on adding contemporary and casual men's shoes to their traditional line. They are proud to say that Florsheim men’s shoes have not only withstood the test of time, but they remain decidedly instep with the times. Whether you’re looking for an oxford with a pop of color or a tried-and-true classic, Florsheim is sure to have the look you’re going for. They envision that future generations will look to Florsheim for dress, business and weekend shoes. One thing is for sure, there is always more to come from Florsheim.
12% Full size too large
29% Half size too Large
54% True to size
0% Half size too small
4% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
30% Excellent arch support
70% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Florsheim Gaffney Limited
This is a terrific high quality shoe. It's very well made with nice detailing. It has a retro look that goes with jeans or a suit or anything in-between. I normally wear a size ten, but had to reorder this shoe in a 9.5.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Tim Z - customer
- from Harrisburg, PA
- December 23, 2011
This is awesome pair of shoes. I wear them to work with basic twill pants. They look great and are comfortable.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Antonio, TX
- January 13, 2012
The Gaffney has been my go to pair of boots for the last month. Every time I put them on I get compliments for total strangers. I've worn them to work a few times and they offer a good amount of comfort throughout the day. These have earned themselves a permanent spot in my weekly shoe rotation.
- Nick B - customer
- from Cincinnati, OH
- January 12, 2012
I love it. Comfy and stylish.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Oleg G - customer
- October 21, 2011
Very Good Boot. Looks good and fits well.
- Melvin W - customer
- from New Jersey
- October 11, 2011