- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Add a little floral design to your look with the eye-catching Florent™ sandal from FitFlop®.
- Leather upper is adorned with beautiful floral ornament for a touch of elegance.
- Incredibly soft microfiber interior lining on the upper helps prevent abrasion for all-day wear.
- Triple-density EVA midsole with sophisticated Microwobbleboard™ technology.
- Muscle-loading Microwobbleboard technology increases the time your muscles are engaged with a high-density heel, low-density midsection and mid-density toe cap.
- Click here to learn more about Microwobbleboard Technology.
- Textured synthetic outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Carries the American Podiatric Medical Association APMA™ Seal of Acceptance.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Florent™ by FitFlop. Sorry!
Interested in new FitFlop products?
Built with a sporty looking upper and an ergonomically engineered Microwobbleboard™ midsole, the concept was a phenomenal and global success. So when fans began to send feedback detailing how fantastic FitFlop sandals made them feel (subsequent research at Salford University uncovered that Microwobbleboard technology had remarkable underfoot-pressure diffusing and shock attenuating properties), Kilgore decided to take this technology and weave it into a full, multi-occasion footwear collection.
Now boasting two patent-pending technologies: Microwobbleboard and Biomimetix™ midsoles, FitFlop's goal is to create fun, energizing, and beautiful shoes that, when you wear them, make you feel like you've got the world at your feet.
0% Full size too large
14% Half size too Large
86% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
57% Excellent arch support
43% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I recently developed plantar fasciitis and Fitflops are the only shoes I can wear without my heel hurting. Most comfortable shoes EVER. I now have three pairs. There is great arch support and they are very cushioned. And this pair (red with white flower on top) are so cute. I thought I was destined to ugly, orthopedic old-lady shoes, but thanks to Fitflops I can walk in comfort and look stylish, too. Even my 15-year-old daughter approves of them!
- Julie - customer
- from Northern CA
- May 16, 2013
I buy new fitflops from Zappos because they are quick to ship, & they don't charge me freight. I always get compliments when I wear them, and I can't help gushing about how comfortable they are. I wear my old ones for bedroom slippers. We travel a lot, and people from everywhere ask where I got these shoes. Very stylish.
I'd also recommend: none
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Frances T - customer
- from Gilbert AZ
- April 3, 2013
I have 5 different pairs of FitFlops. I live in them all summer long. They are the most comfortable sandals I own. These are a bit more dressy which Is great for going to dinner or out. I highly recommend them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston, MA
- March 27, 2013
I love FitFlops! I have 6 pairs. The Florent is adorable. Looks so cute with the new prints and stripes. I live in Florida which allows me to wear these year round. My only problem is choosing which pair to wear!
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Stephie - customer
- from Weston, Florida
- March 6, 2013
Fitflops are incredibly comfortable and this style is classy looking too. I have already ordered another color...I want them all!
- Anonymous - customer
- February 26, 2013