- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The EVOLV® Rockstar is a great low-volume lace shoe for all-around climbing and has a better fit through the rand design.
- All around versatility in a classic design.
- Perforated elastic Synthratek synthetic upper gives a foot-molding fit and breathability.
- Breathable cotton fiber lining.
- MX-P 1 mm full-length midsole.
- 4.2 mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber outsole.
- 2.2 mm TRAX® duro-rand.
- Women's asymmetrical toe profile (KWA-1).
- Slip-lasted construction.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Rockstar by EVOLV. Sorry!
Interested in new EVOLV products?
Evolv strives to meet the unique needs of climbers and offer special services and products such as customization services, and rock climbing shoes to accommodate special needs. They also offer the most "vegan-friendly" synthetic climbing shoe models out of any climbing shoe company in the world.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I know these aren't considered good shoes by the other climbing snobs I'm surrounded by, but I'm here to tell you that not only are they totally adequate, but they are the only pair of shoes that I've tried on that fit my narrow foot. I tried a few pairs of scarpas (also good for narrow feet) but they were a little baggy around the ankle, and in total i have probably tried on about 20 different pairs of climbing shoes before settling on these ones. they fit my foot like a glove, love the speed laces, and it has just enough edge without being too super aggressive. I'm an 8.5/9 in regular shoes and i went with an 8.5 in the rockstars and was happy with my decision. they hurt at first during lengthy climbing sessions, but stretched just enough after a few weeks.
I'd also recommend: scarpa
- Anonymous - customer
- February 21, 2012
I bought these in my street size as suggested...but they are much too tight. I am going to return and get a bigger size. I recommend going up a half or even a whole size. Oh, and the shoes do not say rock star like the picture shows, which is a bummer. But they are still pretty good looking.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Zavala - customer
- March 28, 2012