- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Independent lab tests confirm that Drymax® is the #1 Sock to Keep Feet Dry.
- Dual Layer System - No fiber technology can both attract & repel moisture at the same time. The Drymax® Sweat Removal System uses 2 separate fiber technology layers to keep feet dry. Super Hydrophobic (water repelling) Drymax® fibers are used on the SKINside™ and Super Hydrophilic (water attracting) Sensura® polyester fibers are used as the absorbent outer layer. Drymax® Sweat Removal System also keeps feet dryer because it is self contained. Other socks rely on the ineffectively slow process of wicking and evaporation.
- 3-D Advanced Fit – Drymax®'s 5 Sizes of socks fit because they were developed on Special 3-D foot Shaped Models.
- Anti-Blister System – Drymax® Socks prevent blisters because they are seamlessly smooth and stay dry on the SKINside™.
- Cooler feet in summer - Breathable Mesh creates air flow between the toes and top of the foot, helping feet stay cooler.
- Warmer feet in the winter - In cold weather, wet feet get cold much faster than dry feet, because sweat's thermal capacity is 23 times greater than air. Drymax® keeps feet dry so they stay warmer.
- Flat toe seam prevents blisters.
- Arch band holds sock in place.
- Size Mark for easy match-up after laundering.
- Made in the USA.
- Foot Inner Layer: 100% Drymax® Olefin.
- Foot Outer Layer: 94% Sensura® polyester, 6% Lycra® Spandex.
- Leg: 54% Sensura® polyester, 32% Lycra® Spandex, 14% Nylon.
- Available in a 4-pair pack.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Trail-Running Quarter-Crew 4-Pair Pack by Drymax Sport Socks. Sorry!
Interested in new Drymax Sport Socks products?
This technology allows sweat to move completely through to the outer layer without sticking to the Drymax® fibers. Our Drymax® Sweat Removal System also keeps feet drier because it is self contained. Other socks rely on the ineffectively slow process of wicking and evaporation.
Touting itself as the "#1 sock to keep feet dry", you know they stand behind their product. With technological advancements in dual layer sweat removal system, to anti-blister with active odor control properties, these Drymax® socks have given lots of thought to something as simple as your feet. Give these Drymax® socks a try and you'll understand why they're the #1 sock to keep feet dry.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
50% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
83% Felt true to width
17% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
20% Excellent arch support
20% Moderate arch support
60% No arch support
Drymax Sport Socks Trail-Running Quarter-Crew 4-Pair Pack
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 23 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
I really like these socks. I'm back for a second set of 4. I notice my foot stays where it belongs and does not slide forward when walking down hill in my chore boots which is a big plus. There also very easy to spot as mine when sorting the laundry. Only problem is one of my Labrador pups is attracted to them as well and a few have holes.Read more » « Show less December 1, 2011 by Sara J
I really like these socks. I'm back for a second set of 4. I notice my foot stays where it belongs and does not slide forward when walking down hill in my chore boots which is a big plus. There also very easy to spot as mine when sorting the laundry. Only problem is one of my Labrador pups is attracted to them as well and a few have holes.
- Sara J - customer
- from Oregon Coast
- December 1, 2011
Worth it - These socks do a great job all the way around, I was not sure I wanted to spend the money, but they are worth it. Comfortable, insulating (without being too bulky), and they do a great job keeping you dry.
- Tony - customer
- from PA
- December 17, 2007
- Anonymous - customer
- from Anchorage, AK
- February 15, 2012
Great socks! They are heavy without feeling hot. Will buy more in the future.
- Kate - customer
- from Taylor, Mi
- December 5, 2011
- Anonymous - customer
- from Key West
- February 19, 2011