- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You may be lighting up the trail with your fiery, mile-burning wake, but your soles are sure to stay cool and comfy in these performance-packed Drymax® socks!
- Low-density flat-knit fabric helps protect from chafing and blisters.
- Dual-layer Moisture Removal System moves moisture from the skin to the outer layers to keep feet drier.
- MicroZap® antimicrobial treatment helps fight odor-causing bacteria.
- Anti-slip wedge helps sock from slipping down into the shoe.
- Breathable mesh top keeps feet dry and cool.
- Vented arch band for added support and ventilation.
- Y-heel stitch for an improved fit.
- Flat toe seam helps minimize irritation.
- Anatomically marked for a better fit.
- 48% Drymax, 36% polyester, 10% Spandex, 6% nylon.
- ·Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
·Non-chorine bleach and detergents only.
·Do not use fabric softeners.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Running Lite Mesh Mini-Crew 4-Pair Variety Pack by Drymax Sport Socks. Sorry!
Interested in new Drymax Sport Socks products?
This technology allows sweat to move completely through to the outer layer without sticking to the Drymax® fibers. Our Drymax® Sweat Removal System also keeps feet drier because it is self contained. Other socks rely on the ineffectively slow process of wicking and evaporation.
Touting itself as the "#1 sock to keep feet dry", you know they stand behind their product. With technological advancements in dual layer sweat removal system, to anti-blister with active odor control properties, these Drymax® socks have given lots of thought to something as simple as your feet. Give these Drymax® socks a try and you'll understand why they're the #1 sock to keep feet dry.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Drymax Sport Socks Running Lite Mesh Mini-Crew 4-Pair Variety Pack
Are these great socks or what? Unlike other short socks, these don't take a scuba dive into the depths of my shoe while I'm running. They're light socks but they still provide a noticeable degree of cushioning on the ball of the foot where it counts. There's just a little bit of support in the band that runs around your arch. And dry? They are about the driest socks around my sweaty feet. I've compared all CoolMax socks, Thorlos, Nikes -- all okay but not in this category. And the price is terrific compared to other technical socks. Okay, they can't air-condition your feet. And they aren't marked Left or Right. But they're comfortable, the fit is good, and they suck out moisture. Go for it. The trick: Just take a sharpie and mark each pair Left and Right. I just blacken the R in Drymax for the designated Left sock. Then the socks gradually stretch into the shape of your foot. Voila.
I'd also recommend: soloman, keen
- Wes b - customer
- from Venice, CA
- June 27, 2012
Awesome running socks. I've run in these in 95 degrees with 95 percent humidity and every article of clothing was soaked including Nike race day shorts and Saucony hydralite shirt. These socks were bone-dry and after 7 miles there was still no rubbing or chafing. Just dry comfortable feet. Highly recommend.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Northern VA
- July 3, 2012
Great socks. I used them on a couple short 5k runs, and a 10k. Feet felt great during and after the run. No blisters. :-)
Felt true to size
- Anonymous - customer
- October 9, 2012
Great fit, very comfortable, quick drying and they look good!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Wendy T - customer
- from Naples
- March 13, 2013