- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Stay protected and comfortable all day long with the superb performance of the Cowgirl Certified Over the Calf Socks by Dan Post®.
- The Cowboy & Cowgirl Certified Socks were designed and created by the owner of an Alabama sock mill in 2002. Cowboy/Cowgirl Certified Socks are designed for the western world for riding and roping but have become popular for multiple use activities.
- Over the calf sock that stay up all day without uncomfortable binding or squeezing.
- Designed to wear with all types of western and work boots.
- Low profile, no-rub toe seam protects against irritation.
- Supportive fit and provides less fatigue on the lower leg.
- Superior moisture management.
- Antimicrobial yarn permanently inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Adapts to the season, so your feet stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Reinforced toe and heel.
- Added support at ankle.
- 42% ring spun cotton, 27% polyester, 16% Fortify® AM Sta-Cool®, 8% nylon, 5% elastic, and 2% spandex.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low heat. Do not use fabric softeners and only non-chlorine bleach.
- Yarns domestically spun in USA.
- Made in the USA.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dan Post Cowgirl Certified Over the Calf Socks by Dan Post. Sorry!
Interested in new Dan Post products?
Founded in the mid-1960´s, Dan Post set out to give a better grade boot to the customer who wants authentic western boots. Dan Post led the way to incorporating built-in comfort in every pair of boots. The comfort trend began over 20 years ago and continues today as Dan Post searches for materials that make their boots more comfortable.
The Dan Post tradition and reputation for making the world´s finest cowboy boots stem from the combination of handcrafted cushion comfort and a traditional western boot flair. From the classic to the exotic, Dan Post gives their customer handsome, rugged, top quality boots.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Great boot socks! They stay up very well without being too tight. Love how they are elasticized at the arch too - for nice, though mild, support.
I'd also recommend: LLBean
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Y W - customer
- from Atlanta GA
- February 8, 2013